Wednesday 17 June 2009

Sale!!! Sale!!!! SALE!!!!

Today Gucci and Prada in Selfridges had a preview sale. Not many people knows about it! hehe! And I being a staff member dapat masuk ikut staff entrance, hence get a hold on the loot before everyone else! wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!! DAMM COOL!!! Best gila I tell you ... tak ramai orang and I get to choose things before others can get their hands on it! wooo hooo!!

I can't wait till thursday when the whole selfridges would be on sale and I would be able to masuk dulu and tengok all the stuff before everyone else!! wooooo hooooooooooooooo!! DAMM COOL!!!

Anyways, belek dok belek... takde bag yang I berkenan. Anyways, I takut I ni tamak gila. I have purchased WAY too many bags. I have to stop! cukup2 lah kan!

In the end, I bought some smaller bits and bobs.

I bought a small Prada cardholder ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a small Gucci phone charm ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I bought for Mozard a black Gucci key holder ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and .. and blue card holder .. konon2 nye nak matching dgn I lah kan ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a Prada belt ...

Photobucket

BUUUTTT laki I sorang tu .. tak nak the first two. :( He said dia dah syiok dengan the Ferragamo key chain I gave him and the blueish gray cardholder is too feminine for him.

So in the end I am going to have to sell the two. I am selling the bluish gray guccisimo leather cardholder at 80 quid... converted to RM .. which I check Maybank is at 5.6 now .. jadi RM 448 .. hehe round up to RM450 lah!

The black key holder wallet, I nak jual for 70 quid .. converted to RM would be RM392 .. tukar jadi RM395 lah!

Mind you people! Its not EASY to get hold of the Guccisimo leathers! People often had to fight for it and there's not many in quantity! So, I think you should grab it! Sayang kalau nak pulang kan balik. Yeah! If I can't sell these two in 10 days I gi return balik!!! Isk! part of me wants to keep the bluish gray cardholder but terasa tamak pulak! isk! isk!!! tension betul! if only I have unlimite cash .. memang I simpan semua!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nana, am interested with the grey name card. Is it still available? Please email me at fara.abdullah@gmail.com - many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nana, i know it's been awhile but i was wondering if the gucci black key holder still available? do email me @ how2shop@gmail.com. thnx.

    ReplyDelete