Wednesday 20 May 2009

Sales Blog

Hmmmm ... I never thought I would open a sales blog. Trust me .. I am not a very enterprising person. Too straight forward to do business. Too lazy to calculate and re-calculate profit margins and all that. Too impatient to deal with ... well every aspects of biziness!

However, due to my guilt of over-spending on things that .. well .. unnecessary .. I have to let go some of my beloved little Treasures.

I thought .. what the hey! Just put the stuff here first, then if it does not sell, then put it on Ebay. hehe! Its more hassle free than selling on Ebay.

I will be coming back in July. So the things that you want to order, you will receive it in July. I think it would save you some money because shipping from UK is EXPENSIVE!!!

So, see what you like then email me at ramblingwoman1@gmail.com if you are interested in anything!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on ur new sales blog sis! semoga dimurahkan rezeki... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amin. I pun bukannye nak buat business sangat pun, cuma nak let go barang yang I rasa I tak guna sangat. Membazir lah :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I stumbled on your blog today.You memang berniaga bag ke?

    ReplyDelete